Mutual Respect & Tolerance of Others
Children show mutual respect and tolerance to others by being kind to one another and appreciating each other's unique skills, attributes and choices. Other learning opportunities include:
- Learning about other religions in RE.
- learning about other cultures through festivals and assemblies.
- giving children the opportunity to teach each other about things that are important to them.
- recognising and participating in anti-bullying week, world kindness day, children in need, world mental health day.
- our school behaviour policy.
- staff modelling respect to all.
- online safety.