Our Infant School
Originally opened in 1876, our school became an infant school in 1969. Being central to our community has always been, and remains, important to us. Over the years the school has grown and developed but still retains much of its original Victorian character and charm. Central to our ethos is our commitment to value and nurture each child as an individual, to enable them to achieve their best and develop an enthusiasm for lifelong learning.
We are proud to offer a stimulating, creative and supportive environment in which to learn and grow. Set in extensive grounds, which we share with our Junior School, we have nine bright classrooms, a spacious hall, bespoke nurture spaces, community areas and office accommodation.
We offer modern facilities that are designed to nurture the 'whole child', so opportunities for music, drama, sport and computing feed into our inclusive ethos. Our extensive outside spaces enable us to use our beautiful grounds, gardens, woodland and vegetable patch as outdoor classrooms and, together with our attractive main playground and play equipment, this provides countless opportunities for learning and imaginative play.
Our school caters for up to 270 pupils from Reception to Year 2 and ensures that we can continue to play a central role for the children of North Baddesley and surrounding areas well into the future.