Sessions, Fees & Funding
We want to ensure the provision we offer meets the needs of parents and carers, so we offer a wide variety of sessions in our nursery. We hope that this model can work around what is best for you, your family and your child.
We are currently a term time only setting, operating 38 weeks a year. We ask parents and carers to commit to regular days and times to support a routine for your child and for us to ensure that we meet their needs when they are with us. If you require additional sessions and they are available, your child will be able to attend these immediately to suit your needs. However, should there be a high demand for your desired session, your child may be put on a waiting list. We currently have capacity for a total of 24 children in our setting.
The nursery offers a variety of sessions, including ‘bolt on’ extended day options, as follows:
- Morning: 9:00am-12:00pm – includes a morning snack, milk and a hot lunch provided by our school caterers – £18.00
- All Day: 9:00am–3:00pm – includes a morning snack, milk and a hot lunch provided by our school caterers – £36.00
- Afternoon: 12:00pm–3:00pm – includes milk and a hot lunch provided by our school caterers – £18.00
Extended sessions include:
- Breakfast club: 7:45am-9:00am – includes breakfast – £6.00
- Afternoon club (short session): 3:00pm–4:30pm – includes snack – £5.50
- Afternoon club (long session): 3:00pm–6:00pm – includes snack – £9.50
- Should your child require 7:45am–12:00pm, this would cost £24.00
- Should your child require 7:45am–6:00pm, this would cost £51.50
There are a range of funding options offered by the Government, depending on the age of your child and your individual circumstances. Take a look at the documents below which summarise the options that may be available to you. Please don't hesitate to speak to us with any queries you may have regarding funding.